Friday, July 30, 2010

Gardener

Hello,

This morning my mom, Budhe Iwu and Tante Alfa went to campus and they met with an old and friendly gardener. They greeted him. He told them that he has maintained the ANU garden for about five years.
He said, "Many people said this is only a low job. I know it. But I love my job. I love being outdoor, although it is a bit cold and windy in winter." My mom told him, "Don't ever think this is a low job. Your job is important for us. Many people enjoy the ANU garden because of your work. Well, not only students and staff, but also animals, such as birds, possum, ducks and rabbits enjoy the garden." Budhe Iwu added, "Not many people love their job. It is important that you love your job, so you are happy with it." He smiled and then he explained about many kinds of garden tools and mowers. He is using edger to make the edge of the garden looks nicer.


Well, Mr. gardener, you have to remember that your job is important for us. No job is low, except those that are against His will.


This is a motor mower. My mom took this picture last summer. Don't forget, mom, a child like me also enjoy the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment