Saturday, October 22, 2011

Floriade 2011

Hello!
Last Saturday I went to Floriade with tante Alfa and tante Sheila. We walked through the Commonwealth park. This was my last visit to Floriade :(
I took all the pictures here by myself with my pink pocket camera.

Me and tante Sheila



The path to floriade



This is a bird that's opening its wings

We saw a lot of flowers



The three of us: me, tante Alfa and tante Sheila (wearing glasses)


So many beautiful flowers






We walked through a little park



We saw gnomes. Do you know the National Gnomery of Australia? It's written on the sign. It is supposed to be The Nationa Gallery of Australia ....


Me and the gnome that we made, it's colorful isn't it?

Me and all of the beautiful flowers.

It's snowing! Just kidding ^_^



Me and the frog man.

Thank you so much, Tante Alfa and Tante Sheila.
Bye bye Floriade! I wish I can go there again someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment