Friday, July 15, 2011

Hooray!

Hi,

This morning I attended graduation ceremony at Llwellyn Hall, ANU.

This is a PhD graduate.

This is a master graduate.

This is a musical performance. Nichaud on flute and Stephanie on guitar. They played Histoire du Tango.

Areti Metuamate, The Postgraduate and Research Students' Association (PARSA) president, gave a speech. He is an indigenous person of New Zealand.
"Don't forget to everybody who pray and help you to achieve your goal. Now it is time for you to give back to your community."

Post ceremony jazz trio: guitar, bass and saxophone.

Happy faces of ANU graduates.



Hooray! I am the youngest graduate of ANU! I have my certificate of graduation, hat, and I have a rose from my mom. Ups! They are for Tante Alfa .... ^_^



Congratulation Tante Alfa and Om Fajri!


No comments:

Post a Comment