Sunday, July 31, 2011

Belconnen

Hi,

Abigail, my friend, has moved to New South Wales, and today she is coming to Canberra. Abi's mom asked my mom to meet Abi's family and friends at McDonald Belconnen at 3 pm. My mom thought it is the one at Westfield mall. We have waited there for one hour, but no body showed up. Abi's mom explained that it is the one close to Emu bank. Well, where is it? My mom had to ask some people several times, before we got there. Oh, it is the one by Ginninderra Lake.

On the way to McDonald, we passed Belconnen skatepark. Many children and teenagers were biking, skateboarding and scootering. It's awesome!



Finally, we got there. It's very nice to see Abi and her family again. This is Abi and me. I played with Abi, Kari and Bethany.

We could stay only for one hour, cause we didn't want to miss the last bus back home.


Bye, Abi. Have a nice trip back home. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment