Sunday, October 10, 2010

Craft and art are fun!

Hello,

I made craft and art during my two week holidays. It was really fun!
I like to make origami. Origami is a Japanese word, 折り紙, from ori meaning folding and kami meaning paper. Well, I made some simple and easy origami. I also made some moderate difficult origami. Here they are:

The easy origami are ice cream, mushroom, cupcake, carrot, doughnut, candy, fox, tiger, butterfly fish, angel fish and ghost. The moderate difficult origami are a dog box, yukata (kimono), school uniform and a bird.


These are moderate difficult origami. My mom helped me make them. They are swan, iris, heart box, lily, flapping bird and chop-stick duck.


These are Kusudama, a traditional Japanese geometric origami, and jumping frog. You can hang a kusudama on the ceiling. It will be nice! Oh, do you want to push the back of the jumping frog? Come on, have a try! It will jump and jump and jump ... "Ribbit ... ribbit ... ribbit ..."


I also made many things from play-doh. Budhe Iwu helped me make them.
These are strawberries, apples, pastel, ice cream, doughnut, Chinese cake, pretzel, watermelon and sandwich.


I like to watch the Spy Kid movies and Agent Cody Bank. I also like to write a spy story. Here are some spy characters in my story, "the Brilliant Spy Kids"!

These are Josh and Teresa. Josh is a mountain climber. Teresa is an expert in computer and technology.


These are Lily, Rony and Curly. Lily is a fortune teller. Well, she is undercover. Rony is an expert in weapon. Curly is good at gadget and he likes to tell jokes.


This is Luna. She holds a black-belt karate.


These are Dr. Polly and Dr. Homer. Ssssstttt! They are evil! They like to make poison! Dr. Homer is small, because Dr. Polly turned him to small by the poison!

How do you like the end of my story? I hope the Brilliant Spy Kids can arrest the evil. Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment