Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My best friend forever in fairy land


Once upon a time there was a girl in fairy land. That day was her first day of school at Red Mushroom school. She played alone. Nobody wanted to play with her. I think I wanted to play with her. "Hello, what's your name?" I asked her. "My name is Jumima", said the girl. " I am Tamerina", I said. She asked me, "Do you want to play with me?" I said,"Yes, of course! I like to play with you". "Let's play together", said Jumima. "You are so nice. Nobody wants to play with me, but you do", said Jumima. "Don't worry. Everybody at Red Mushroom school is nice. It just take time to get to know someone new. You will have many friends soon", I said. So, everyday they play together at school. Jumima and Tamerina become best friend forever in fairy land.

No comments:

Post a Comment