Monday, June 14, 2010

Flowers


Hello,
Do you know that Budhe Iwu has a lot of flowers? I love flowers.
Look at the picture! This is the pink rose. I planted it with Om Fajri. Pink is the color of my heart. My mom's heart is white.


Budhe Iwu also has ground orchid. She put it inside the house cause she is afraid that the orchid will be chilled outside. It is winter now. It is amazing! The orchid has five stems and each stem has more than ten bulbs. One of the stem has 17 bulbs! Budhe said that the orchid usually blooms in September (early of spring), but this is unusual. It blooms twice a year. Maybe because we love it. We take a good care of it. We even talk to the orchid. The color of the orchid is purple. I really want to see it!


The last picture is the mini orchid, a special gift from Om Nugi for Budhe Iwu on the last mother's day. It is also beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment