Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mid-year record 2010

Hi! I received my mid-year record 2010 this afternoon. Do you want to know?

Alhamdulillah, I've got the continuum "consistent key" (the highest key) on 13 of 16 attitude to learning and community. My 13 continuum consistent keys are: I am enthusiastic about learning, pursues knowledge, committed to "doing my best", sets goals and works towards them, perseveres when faced with challenges, shows respect and concern for others and their rights, accepts differences in others, reflects on own learning and personal development, cooperates with others, resolves conflict and negotiates effectively, demonstrates social and community responsibility, demonstrates an appropriate level of independence, takes responsibility for self and own actions.

The three continuum "usually keys" are: communicates effectively, shows self confidence and displays initiative.

Alhamdulillah, my teacher, Miss B, gave me "outstanding" for my overall effort and behavior! My learner profile reflections are knowledgeable, caring and principled. I had overall strengths in art, maths and participation in learning. I am in Year two, but my reading level is 26, which is usually for Year three students. However, I still have to work hard on reading comprehension and I have to be brave for asking question and be a risk taker!

Miss B commented: Aisha is a dedicated student who work hard in all areas of school. She is well liked by her peers and is achieving a high standard. Keep up the fabulous work, Aisha!

Mom: I am very proud of you, Little One. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the world. Thank you very much, Miss B.
Mom: Aisha, why do you have 21 days of absent this semester??? Cause you always choose to be with me rather than going to school!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment