Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello,

Yesterday was my big brother's birthday, the same date with Trinh's birthday. This afternoon I came to her birthday party. The theme of her birthday was Harry Potter. So we were dressed up like characters in Harry Potter movie. It was so fun!
These are Tali and me. We played on the tree house.

These are some of our friends who came to Trinh's birthday

We played limbo.

Trinh was turned seven yesterday. Make a wish, Trinh!

We played twister.

"Oh you may not think I'm pretty, but don't judge on what you see, I'll eat myself if you can find a smarter hat than me." Am I going to be in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin???

I was playing in the playground when we were waiting for the bus to go home.

We really had a good time. Thank you for having me, Trinh.
Happy birthday Ah and Trinh!

No comments:

Post a Comment