Saturday, February 12, 2011

Multicultural Festival

Hello,

This afternoon there was a national multicultural festival 2011 in the city.
There were a lot of food and performances from many cultural background.
This is a dance from Siberia.

This is me and a Macedonian woman.

An airbrush painting artist.

Face painting.

This is "Scribble", a snake from the national zoo and aquarium.

Bangladeshi chicken grill.

This is me and a Tanzanian woman.

This is a performance from Gambia.

This is a Phantom drum performance.

Cute dolls from New Zealand.

Mannequin in Tibetan dress.

This is me and a man dressed in Chinese empire clothing.

Hey, that man is writing down my name in Chinese calligraphy!

These are musician from Mexico.

Two women with stilts.

I really like the food and the performances!

No comments:

Post a Comment