Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wonderful memories

Hello,

These are my best friends at school. They were sad when I told them that I wanted to visit my family in Indonesia. From left to right: Sophia, me, Abigail and Trinh.


This is me, at home


When I was at home, I made some origami. These were origami that I made: kusudama and rabbit box. My brother made a paper crane for me.


These were robots that my brother made.


This was a card that I made for my mom.


These were some of our pictures when we visited Kebun Raya Bogor and Taman Safari II Prigen. My mom took most of the pictures from inside the car, cause we were not allowed to open the window when we were in Taman Safari.
The giant and old tree



Beautiful view of Mount Arjuno


Pine trees










Nice shoes! A new trendsetter ...



The last week of our visit to Indonesia was ended in Jakarta.
These were a witch hat and a wand that my mom made for me. I wore it when we watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 at Pondok Indah Mall I

Fish in a fishpond at Hotel Kristal

The swimming pool at Hotel Kristal, where Budhe Iwu, my mom and I swam almost everyday

These were the night views of the swimming pool, taken by a photographer. Thank you very much for your kindness and help!




I really had wonderful memories in Indonesia. See you ......

No comments:

Post a Comment