Monday, August 2, 2010

Rain, rain, go away

Hello,

Today is very cold and windy. The sky was very dark and it was raining when I went home from school. My mom and I sang "Rain, rain go away" together while we were waiting for the rain to stop, cause we are going to go shopping. My mom would like to make an Indonesian dish for Abigail's mom and her friends at the campus.
Rain, rain go away
Come again some other day
Little Ais wants to play
Rain, rain go away



The rain finally stopped after we had waited for two hours. Mr. Sun has shining down on earth again. When I look at the sky, there was a beautiful rainbow appeared between Budhe's and Jill's house. It was beautiful, although it was not very clear.
I remember "the Sesame Street" program, once told us about the rainbow. It is easy to remember the colors of the rainbow: ROYGBIV, stands for Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet.

I was very happy to have Mr. Sun again. When we went outside, we saw many ducks were playing in the puddle, and many birds were chirping. I thought they were very happy and had a party.

These are Australian wood ducks. Their scientific name is Chenonetta jubata. My mom wondered where their nests are, cause we often see them playing in the back of our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment