Thursday, August 12, 2010

Other beautiful side of ANU

A couple of days ago, we went to Sullivan Creek, Coomb's Building and University House at ANU. What a beautiful sightseeing we had.


This is Sullivan Creek in winter. Beautiful and calm.


Stepping stones at Sullivan Creek. I really like stepping stones.


Beautiful bare trees. I wonder what they are. They always greet me ^_^ My mom told me that all trees look like praying during winter, cause all of their branches are facing up. If you look at them carefully, then you will find many bulbs in every branch. They are waiting for the spring.


This is Bottle brush (Callistemon citrinus). Many of them are planted surrounding the Coomb's Building, where Budhe Iwu's office is located.


This is a purple bush for ground cover. They always look beautiful and they always bloom all year. They covered the ground of Coomb's Building.


This is a Relaxation statue. It reminds my mom about balancing of body and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment