Thursday, November 3, 2011

When I was sick

This is the fourth times I have this condition. Pompholyx. It is a type of eczema with blisters that is very itchy and painful. The cause is still unknown, but it may be related with worry or stress. However, when we went to a dermatologist, he told my mom that this is a contact dermatitis. My mom felt very guilty, cause she asked me to help her washing the dishes. Maybe I am allergic to the dishwashing soap. I cannot go to school for several days, cause my hands are swollen, very itchy and painful. I even cannot hold a pencil.
My grandma made betel leaf boiled water for compress. My mom tried a cold compress with potassium permanganate. Finally, the dermatologist suggested a sterile PZ compress.
This is the condition of my left hand on the fourth day.

Look at this. Look what my naughty mommy-o did to me. She took care of my hands, then she gave her special signature on my left hand. Naughty mommy-o!

My grandma has a red betel plant (Piper crocatum) in our front yard.

Thank you to my mom's friend who suggested a treatment for me. I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment