Thursday, November 3, 2011

My "new" school

Monday 31 October was my first day at my new school, SDN Pucang 3. Well, I was in this school when I was in the first semester of Year 1, then we moved to Canberra. Now I am back to this school.
I was afraid that my friends wouldn't remember me anymore. But they still remember me. I am so happy.
The condition here is very different with my school in Canberra. I have 46 classmates here, but I only have 20 in Canberra. Everyday we have to carry at least 12 books (textbooks, workbooks and notebooks), but I only have to carry my lunchbox in Canberra.
We always have some home works everyday here, but we have home works once a week in Canberra and they are so interesting.
My mom had taught me some subjects in Canberra as a preparation for me when I am in Indonesia. Now I have to learn it seriously ^_^
One more thing .... There are many people selling foods, drink and toys in front of my school. You will not find anything like that in Canberra. Well, my mom always prepare snack and lunch for me and my brother, and she won't let us buy any food outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment