Saturday, November 12, 2011

7 Dumaresq

These were our beautiful memories when we stayed on 7 Dumaresq
A warm home
Wonderful people
A friendly neighborhood
Beautiful flowers
Fresh air
I will always remember
When I sat beside my mommy in our room
When my mom tucked me in bed
When I walked to school through the "forest"
When we swam at Dickson pool
When we swam in the city
When we sang in the kitchen
When we laughed in the living room
When we cleaned the house
When we collected acorns
When we talked to the flowers
When we went by bus
When we went to ANU
When we went to woolworth
When we went to Saigon
When we picked the plums
When I made many arts and crafts
When I played with Andra and Asha
When I played with Tue, Trinh, and Sophia
Everything was so beautiful
A warm place to share happiness and sadness
Praise be to Allah, for everything that You have given us
Thank you very much to Budhe Iwu and her family, tante Alfa and tante Sheila
I hope we will meet again someday











No comments:

Post a Comment