Monday, August 15, 2011

Yesterday

Hi,

Yesterday, we brake our fast together at Budhe Iwu's home. I had a chance to play with Andra and my mom played with Asha ^_^. I made a ghost from paper. I call it "Lizy", the little ghost. You can pull and extend the ribbon. Look! Lizy is hung on the door handle! Lizy accompanied Asha playing tea party. Would you like some tea?

I also made a rocket from paper. Hey, you can open the door.

When you open the rocket's door, you can see the astronaut inside. What is he doing in there?

This is a model of a house. What do you see in there? There is a stove, an oven underneath the stove, a fridge, a dining table with some chairs, a sofa and a television on the wall. Oh, I almost forgot. There is a flower on the dining table. Have a seat and enjoy your dinner, please .....

I also made a painting of maple and gum leaves. First, I put the leaves on the table, then I traced the leaves on a thin sheet of paper using a special crayon. Second, I color the picture with some spraying colors. It's beautiful, isn't it? It's like autumn leaves.


No comments:

Post a Comment