Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Imaginary stuffs

Hi,

Have you ever imagined having some cool stuffs? You can imagine it, then I will make it from paper for you....^_^
Let's see what I have here.
I make a pouch for my pocket camera ....

....and .... here is my pocket camera .....It has 10x optical zoom and a flash ...

Let me take some pictures .... Just press the button on top of the camera! You will see the picture on it's screen!
Tada ...... This is a picture of my mom. She is working with her best friend, Mac. By the way, mom, don't forget to smile!

Let me take other picture.... This is a picture of Andra and Asha when they are visiting us.

I also imagined a PSP, that my mom will never let me have it. I have ever tried it at my cousin's house.
This is the newest PSP that you won't find it at any store!

Open it!

Do you need a headset? You can plug it into the PSP!

Do you want to play a game? You can insert a game into the PSP, and you can use the pen, too! Have fun!




1 comment: