Saturday, August 6, 2011

Weekend

Hi,

Yesterday I waited for my mom in her room while she was teaching a course on behalf of Budhe Iwu. Sssttttt .... This is (not) a "genius at work". Do (not) disturb! "I am (not) busy writing my thesis" :D

When she finished her course ..... It's time for having fun! We went to the city. Tante Sheila was waiting for us there. She wanted to introduce a Korean meal to us, so my mom will break her fast there. Mmmmm ....it's OK, but Indonesian food is the best!



After we have had a dinner, we were having a karaoke in Dickson. The majority of the songs are Mandarin! I tried to find Justin Bieber's "Never say never", but I couldn't find it. I didn't know any songs of Spice Girl, Westlife or Beyonce. However, I still could sing ABBA's songs. These are Tante Sheila, Tante Alfa and me.

Well, we were having fun, cause we were together celebrated our weekend! Go girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment